Normal Business Hours Have Resumed
Online Video Masses (Not only audio) Will Now Be Available, check under “latest news” on the homepage.
Masses have Resumed on May 26th in the main church. Please read other post for details. Click here
Also, Wednesday Evening Mass on Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. has been temporarily Canceled.
Other Catholic Masses will be said on Sundays and during the week. Please go to the ADOM website(Archdiocese of Miami) for Times and Channels.
- Please we still welcome your monetary envelopes. Our expenses still continue. Please drop by at the office or feel free to give online on our website. You can use your credit card, debit card or a Paypal account if you have one. Call the office if you need help in some way. Many blessings and stay safe.
- We have cut a slot in the front door so people can drop off their weekly collection envelopes.
- Call the office for confessions 954 943-9154
Don’t Forget the Poor
- The crisis created by the Virus must not deter us in our resolve to help the poor.
- Our Friday Sandwich Ministry will continue as we leave our Food items at the church office for shipping to “Our Fathers House.” Must bring food by 10:00 a.m.
- The Food Ministry to San Isidro Church for the poor will continue as always. The bins are now located at the church office doors every day.
Prayer for the Virus
Lord Jesus, Christ, our Divine Physician, we ask you to guard and protect us from Coronavirus COVID – 19 and all serious illness. For all that have died from it, have mercy; for those that are ill now, bring healing. For those searching for a remedy, enlighten them; for medical caregivers helping the sick, strengthen and shield them. For those working to contain the spread, grant them success; for those afraid, grant peace. May your precious blood be our defense and salvation. By your grace, may you turn the evil of disease into moments of consolation and hope. May we always fear the contagion of sin more than any illness. We abandon ourselves to your infinite mercy. Amen. ~ Pedro de la Cruz
Prayer for those who cannot make a sacramental communion:
My Jesus, I believe that you are present in the most Blessed Sacrament. I love You above all things and I desire to receive You into my soul. Since I cannot now receive You sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace You as if You were already there, and unite myself wholly to You. Never permit me to be separated from You. Amen.