Welcome Father Rikinson Bantou
Archbishop Wenski assigned Father Rikinson Bantou temporarily as assistant to the parish until September 1st.
Father Rikinson Bantou is a native of Haiti and was ordained to the priesthood one week ago by Archbishop Wenski for service in the Archdiocese of Miami.
We welcome Father and thank the archbishop for remembering us in our time of need.
May God pour out his choicest blessings on our new priest as he begins to serve the people of God in the St. Paul’s Parish; it is good news and a time of great joy for all of us.
FAST FACTS ABOUT FR. BANTOU
- Date/place of birth: Sept. 15, 1985, in Jean-Rabel, Haiti; the third of two sisters and one brother
- School attended: Entered Montfort religious community in Haiti from 2006 to 2017
- Arrived in the U.S.: October 2017
- Home parish: St. Clement, Wilton Manors
- Entered Miami Seminary: August 2018
- Ordained a deacon: Dec. 3, 2022
- Diaconate year: St. Brendan High School, Miami.
- Interesting fact: Favorite saint is Maria Goretti.