From Ireland With Love
Click on any image below to see a slideshow of all the images. Once image opens, select arrows on right or left side
of image to advance slideshow.
A Heartfelt Thanks to All
The St. Patrick’s Day event was a great success thanks to all volunteers and chairs who worked together to make this year’s “From Ireland with Love” a success.
Special thanks to:
- Pete and Terri Policastro with Central Food Corp/Reddi Gourmet donated 100 pounds of corned beef.
- Our anonymous donors of Beer and Wine.
- Donna, Ernesto, and Dennis for starting early. A great team.
- Katie and Nico Romano for organizing St. Paul’s Youth Group, to serve and clean up.
- Max and Emily Turner generously donated the four club tickets with a parking pass to the Inter Miami soccer game.
- Lilianna and Patrick Vander Berg, Joe Corsino and Dee-Ann Leone at the parish hall entrance with their 50/50 raffle ministry.
- Kelly Academy of Irish Dance Performance for joining us again this year.
- Brusco’s Pizza outside for the kids
- A special thank you to our priests and to Connie, our church secretary, for their guidance.
- To all the women and men of our parish who “rolled up their sleeves” and staged the event with love
- To all who served in any way, thank you.
- To all our parishioners and friends who filled our hall to standing room only.
Jennifer Leigh Oates
Congratulations and Thanks
Jennifer’s story and account of a joy-filled evening says it all; her crediting chairs and heads working together for its success made the difference. Their vision and sacrifices brought our people together in celebration and appreciation. All the profit of approx. $870 dollars goes to the coffers of our Youth Ministry programs.
Congratulations and God’s choicest blessings to all.
From the Priests of the Parish